Vol. 41 Nbr. 3, December 2019
- From Benign Neglect to Effective Re-engagement? Assessing British Strategizing and Policies Towards Southeast Asia Since 2010.
- Decentralization and Public Service Provision: A Case Study of the Education Sector in Jayawijaya District, Papua, Indonesia.
- The Rules Change but the Players Don't: Factional Politics and Thailand's March 2019 Elections.
- Why Joint Development Agreements Fail: Implications for the South China Sea Dispute.
- Democracy for Sale: Elections, Clientelism and the State in Indonesia.
- Scandal & Democracy: Media Politics in Indonesia.
- Asia's Regional Architecture: Alliances and Institutions in the Pacific Century.
- Aristocracy of Armed Talent: The Military Elite in Singapore.
- Speaking Out in Vietnam: Public Political Criticism in a Communist Party-Ruled Nation.
- China's Asia: Triangular Dynamics since the Cold War.
- ASEAN's Half Century: A Political History of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.