Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, April 2018
- All Going According to Plan? The Armed Forces and Government in Myanmar.
- "Us" Versus "Them": An Ideological Battle for Electorates on Political YouTube Videos in the 2016 Sarawak State Election.
- US Domestic Politics and America's Withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Implications for Southeast Asia.
- Timor-Leste's Challenged Political Process: 2016-17.
- Maritime Territorialization, UNCLOS and the Timor Sea Dispute.
- Regionalizing Health Security: Thailand's Leadership Ambitions in Mainland Southeast Asian Disease Control.
- Khaki Capital: The Political Economy of the Military in Southeast Asia.
- Liberalism Disavowed: Communitarianism and State Capitalism in Singapore.
- Energy, Governance and Security in Thailand and Myanmar (Burma).
- Southeast Asia and China: A Contest in Mutual Socialization.
- Thailand: Shifting Ground Between the US and a Rising China.
- East of India, South of China: Sino-Indian Encounters in Southeast Asia.