Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, April 2019
- Militant Islam in Southeast Asia: New Insights into Jihad in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Dakwah before Jihad: Understanding the Behaviour of Jemaah Islamiyah.
- From Ambon to Poso: Comparative and Evolutionary Aspects of Local Jihad in Indonesia.
- Apocalyptic Thought, Conspiracism and Jihad in Indonesia.
- The Sound of Silence: Nuancing Religiopolitical Legitimacy and Conceptualizing the Appeal of ISIS in Malaysia.
- Cells, Factions and Suicide Operatives: The Fragmentation of Militant Islamism in the Philippines Post-Marawi.
- Unmarked Graves: Death and Survival in the Anti-Communist Violence in East Java, Indonesia.
- Asian Waters: The Struggle Over the South China Sea & the Strategy of Chinese Expansion.
- The Business of Transition: Law Reform, Development and Economics in Myanmar.
- Asia's Quest for Balance: China's Rise and Balancing in the Indo-Pacific.
- Last Days of the Mighty Mekong. By Brian Eyler.