Vol. 39 Nbr. 3, December 2017
- The 2017 Pilkada (Local Elections) in Indonesia: Clientelism, Programmatic Politics and Social Networks.
- The Rise of Uncontested Elections in Indonesia: Case Studies of Pati and Jayapura.
- Programmatic Politics and Voter Preferences: The 2017 Election in Kulon Progo, Yogyakarta.
- Peasants and Politics: Achievements and Limits of Popular Agency in Batang, Central Java.
- Unopposed but not Uncontested: Brokers and 'Vote Buying' in the 2017 Pati District Election.
- Adaptation and Continuities in Clientelism in a Fishing Community in Takalar, South Sulawesi.
- The Power of Female Brokers: Local Elections in North Aceh.
- When the Supporters Do Not Support: Politicizing a Soccer Fan Club in an Indonesian Election.
- By More Than Providence: Grand Strategy and American Power in the Asia-Pacific Since 1783.
- Moral Politics in the Philippines: Inequality, Democracy and the Urban Poor.
- Blood and Silk: Power and Conflict in Modern Southeast Asia.
- Changing Lives in Laos: Society, Politics, and Culture in a Post-Socialist State.
- China, the United States and the Future of Southeast Asia.
- Fieldwork in Timor-Leste: Understanding Social Change through Practice.
- Sovereignty and the Sea: How Indonesia Became an Archipelagic State.
- Explaining the East Asian Peace: A Research Story.
- The ASEAN Miracle: A Catalyst for Peace.