Books and Journals
- Introduction to Special Issue: The Cambodian People's Party's Turn to Hegemonic Authoritarianism: Strategies and Envisaged Futures.
- Beyond Personalism: Elite Politics and Political Families in Cambodia.
- Youth Mobilization, Power Reproduction and Cambodia's Authoritarian Turn.
- Co-opted Social Media and the Practice of Active Silence in Cambodia.
- Authoritarian Constitutional Borrowing and Convergence in Cambodia.
- Organization without Revolution: The Labour Movement and the Failure of Democratization in Cambodia.
- From 'Sphere of Scrutiny' to 'Sphere of Opportunity': The Cambodian People's Party's Vision of International Order.
- China's Role in the Cambodian People's Party's Quest for Legitimacy.
- Return to Power.
- Japan's Leadership in East Asian Security Multilateralism.