Books and Journals
- Understanding the Institutional Challenge of Indo-Pacific Minilaterals to ASEAN.
- Cyber Terror, the Academic Anti-corruption Movement and Indonesian Democratic Regression.
- From Periphery to Centre: The Self-evolution of the Vietnamese Communist Party's Central Committee.
- Fragmentation, Complexity and Cooperation: Understanding Southeast Asia's Maritime Security Governance.
- Remodelling Indonesia's Maritime Law Enforcement Architecture: Theoretical and Policy Considerations.
- Reconstructing Japan's Security Policy: The Role of Military Crises.
- Thai Politics in Translation: Monarchy, Democracy and the Supra-constitution.
- Religious Pluralism in Indonesia: Threats and Opportunities for Democracy.
- The Courteous Power: Japan and Southeast Asia in the Indo-Pacific.
- Nothing is Impossible: America's Reconciliation with Vietnam.