Vol. 40 Nbr. 3, December 2018
- Unpacking ASEAN Neutrality: The Quest for Autonomy and Impartiality in Southeast Asia.
- Beyond Sovereignty: Non-Western International Relations in Malaysia's Foreign Relations.
- A Role Theory Approach to Middle Powers: Making Sense of Indonesia's Place in the International System.
- Deconstructing the Palm Oil Industry Narrative in Indonesia: Evidence from Riau Province.
- Producing Intransigence: (Mis) understanding the United Wa State Army in Myanmar.
- The Political Drivers of South Korea's Official Development Assistance to Myanmar.
- Developmental Railpolitics: The Political Economy of China's High-Speed Rail Projects in Thailand and Indonesia.
- The New ASEAN in Asia Pacific & Beyond.
- Strangers Next Door? Indonesia and Australia in the Asian Century.
- Rock Solid: How the Philippines Won Its Maritime Case against China.
- Anatomy of an Electoral Tsunami.
- Dividing ASEAN and Conquering the South China Sea: China's Financial Power Projection.
- The Four Flashpoints: How Asia Goes to War.
- Becoming Better Muslims: Religious Authority and Ethical Improvement in Aceh, Indonesia.