Vol. 40 No. 2, August 2018
- EDITOR'S NOTE.
- Hun Sen's Consolidation of Personal Rule and the Closure of Political Space in Cambodia.
- Emotive Politics: Islamic Organizations and Religious Mobilization in Indonesia.
- The Role of ASEAN's Identities in Reshaping the ASEAN--EU Relationship.
- Can NGOs Change the Constitution? Civil Society and the Indonesian Constitutional Court.
- Trading a Theatre for Military Headquarters: Locating the Khmer Rouge Tribunal.
- The Role of Chinese Corporate Players in China's South China Sea Policy.
- Why Terrorists Quit: The Disengagement of Indonesian Jihadists.
- The Indonesian Way: ASEAN, Europeanization, and Foreign Policy Debates in a New Democracy.
- Great Powers, Grand Strategies: The New Game in the South China Sea.
- Vietnam's Communist Revolution: The Power and Limits of Ideology.
- Chinese Assertiveness in the South China Sea: Power Sources, Domestic Politics, and Reactive Foreign Policy.
- Thai Military Power: A Culture of Strategic Accommodation.
- India and China at Sea: Competition for Naval Dominance in the Indian Ocean.