Vol. 38 Nbr. 3, December 2021
- The Impact of Indonesia's Decentralization Reforms Two Decades On Introduction.
- Institutions, Outputs and Outcomes Two Decades of Decentralization and State Capacity in Indonesia.
- Decentralization and Fiscal Autonomy at the Subnational Level in Indonesia.
- What Influences Subnational Competitiveness in a Decentralized Indonesia?
- The Effect of Increasing the Minimum Wage on Employment in Indonesia An Analysis of Manufacturing Firms in West Java from 1994 to 2015.
- Income, Inequality and Poverty Convergence at the Local Government Level in Decentralized Indonesia.
- Education Quality across Indonesia's Districts Estimations from a Policy Experiment.