Vol. 38 Nbr. 2, August 2021
- Southeast Asia's Automotive Sector at Crossroads: Current Changes and Future Challenges--Introduction.
- Indonesia's Automotive Industry: Recent Trends and Challenges.
- Global Trends and Malaysia's Automotive Sector: Ambitions versus Reality.
- Technological Upgrading and Challenges in the Thai Automotive Industry.
- Stuck in Neutral: Vietnam's Automobile Industry Policy.
- Political-Economic Suboptimization of China's Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Infrastructure Investments in Southeast Asia.
- Indonesia's Ultra Microcredit Programme: Financing Micro Businesses, Empowering the Poor.
- The Political Economy of Southeast Asia: Politics and Uneven Development under Hyperglobalisation.
- Striving for Inclusive Development: From Pangkor to a Modern Malaysian State, by Sultan Nazrin Shah.
- The Political Economy of Growth in Vietnam: Between States and Markets, by Guanie Lim.
- In Memory of Professor Josef Silverstein (1922-2021).