Vol. 39 No. 3, December 2022
- Avoiding the Resource Curse Lessons from Indonesia.
- How Far Has India Integrated with East Asian Economies? Evidence from International Trade Data.
- Estimating the Impact of Selected Macroeconomic Indicators on Remittance Inflows in the Philippines.
- Do Exports from Developing Economies Still Matter in Global Value Chains? Evidence from Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
- The Vulnerability of Jobs to Mobility Restrictions: Malaysia's Experience during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Labour Market in Thailand.
- Handbook on Global Value Chains.
- In the Shadow of the Palms: More-Than-Human Becomings in West Papua.
- The Economic Consequences of Globalization on Thailand.