Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, August 2019
- Introduction: Services Supply Chain--The Impact on Trade and Development in East Asian Countries.
- Mapping the Philippines in the Offshoring Services Global Value Chain.
- Global Value Chain in Services: The Case of Tourism in Japan.
- India in Global Services Value Chain: The Case of IT-BPM.
- Services in Thailand and Participation in Global Value Chains.
- Global Supply Chain in Singapore's Services Sector: Retail Value Chain and Productivity Improvements.
- Trade, Structural Adjustments and Productivity Growth in Vietnam: The Shift to Services.
- Energy, Governance and Security in Thailand and Myanmar (Burma): A Critical Approach to Environmental Politics in the South.
- The State and the Transnational Politics of Migrants: A Study of the Chins and the Acehnese in Malaysia.
- Governing Cambodia's Forests: The International Politics of Policy Reform.
- Macroeconomic Policy for Emerging Markets: Lessons from Thailand.