Sources in this library
- Singapore Arbitration: Singapore Courts Continue To Be Reluctant To Set Aside Arbitral Awards
Establishing A Business Entity In Singapore (Updated)
Registration of Business Entities - Unless exempted, business entities must be registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) via their business filing portal: BizFile+. A foreigner residing overseas would need to engage the services of a registered filing agent (for example, a law firm, accounting firm or corporate secretarial firm) to submit the online application on his behalf. Goodwins Law Corporation is a registered filing agent. Please see full Chapter below for more information.
Buying and Selling Real Estate in Singapore (Updated)
KEY FACTS OF REAL ESTATE ACQUISITIONS UNDER SINGAPOREAN LAW - INTRODUCTION - There are two systems of land registration in Singapore: registration under the Registrations of Deeds Act, known as “unregistered land”, and registration under the Land Titles Act, known as “registered land”. Currently, most land in Singapore has been converted and brought under the latter registration system. As such, most of this article will be concerned only with land registered under the Land Titles Act. The entity overseeing the land registration in Singapore is the Singapore Land Authority (“SLA”). Please see full Chapter below for more information.
- Sufficiency Of Disclosure: New Considerations Under Singapore Patent Law
- Repudiatory Breach ' Insistence On Performance Of Obligations Outside The Contract
- Can Enforcement Of An Adjudication Determination Be Stayed If The Enforcement Respondent Would Be Pushed Into Liquidation?
- Getting Singapore Permanent Residency ('SPR') Status Under The New & Enhanced Global Investor Programme ('GIP') In Singapore
- Securing The Future: Why Asian HNWIs Are Turning To Offshore Jurisdictions
- Rouse Insider's Guide To Singapore - Vol. 001
- Seeking Luxe Real Estate