Vol. 37 Nbr. 3, December - December 2015
- Peopling Thailand's 2015 draft constitution.
- "The world is outraged": legitimacy in the making of the ASEAN human rights body.
- Law and language in Timor-Leste: bridging the divide.
- Prospects for regional cooperation on environmental impact assessment in mainland Southeast Asia.
- What next for the Indonesian Navy? Challenges and prospects for attaining the Minimum Essential Force by 2024.
- The rationales for the first joint accounting efforts for US prisoners of war/missing in action in Laos: a Lao perspective.
- Brunei: From the Age of Commerce to the 21st Century.
- Territorial Disputes in the South China Sea: Navigating Rough Waters.
- Being and Becoming Kachin: Histories Beyond the State in the Borderworlds of Burma.
- Indonesia's Changing Political Economy: Governing the Roads.
- A Kingdom in Crisis: Thailand's Struggle for Democracy in the Twenty-First Century.
- Impact of China's Rise on the Mekong Region.
- Indonesia's Ascent: Power, Leadership, and the Regional Order.
- Condemned to Crisis?